Khalid completed his Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Hons.) and Master of Science (M.
Sc) from the Department of Botany of University of Chittagong.
Khalid started his early career as a research assistant in Ethnobotany and Pharmacognosy lab at Department of Botany, University of Chittagong. He worked on DNA barcoding of medicinal plants of Bangladesh from March 2019 to April 2022. Khalid started working in Isabela Foundation from May 2022 as a Botanist.
- Field visits and collection of floral data
- Plant identification
- Data accumulating, analyzing and report writing
- Research activities for scientific publication
- Any other task assigned by the higher authority
Area of Interest/Expertise
- Plant Molecular Taxonomy
- Molecular Biology
Other Professional Skills
- Phytochemical analysis
- Herbarium management
- Communication & Collaboration