Mohammad Abdur Rahim completed Bachelor of Social Science (BSS) and Master of
Social Science (MSS) from the Department of Anthropology of Jagannath Universit.
Rahim started his early career as a Field Investigator at Bangladesh Institute of Social
Research (BISR) Trust. Later he also worked in Refugee and Migratory Movements
Research Unit (RMMRU), Institute of Water Modelling (IWM) and other organizations. He
joined Isabela Foundation in October 2021 as a Junior Anthropologist. Currently, he is
working in the foundation as an Anthropologist.
- Field visits and collects anthropological data
- Data accumulation, analysis and report writing
- Any other task assigned by the higher authority
Area of Interest/Expertise
- Study of socio-economic impacts on wildlife and environment.
- Study of social development and inequality.
Other Professional Skills
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA)
- Communication & Collaboration.